Greasy Fork is available in English.

Vulcun Loot Autoclicker + Streams scan

Autoscans streams for drops and enters the loot in background.

< Vulcun Loot Autoclicker + Streams scanについてのフィードバック

質問/コメント

§
投稿日: 2016/02/01

Some feature requests!

Love the script and your work!

Here are some feature requests that would make this script perfect:
- Automatically enters the free jackpots and/or can enter with the amount of coins you set depending on how big of a percentage you have to win, how many coins you have, etc (may be getting a little to complicated there but I'm sure you get the point)
- Automatically disenchant your items and you can turn it on or off so you can turn it on in your other account (set up with a vpn or something) to just use on jackpots and use your main one to collect gold, xp, open crates, etc
- Choose what game you want to get items from (to decrease chances of getting caught or just to have a clean inventory)
- As an alternative to the above maybe find a way to make it look less suspicious and decrease the chance of getting caught (I know no one has been caught using this script yet but I'm sure they will start cracking down on it)

That's about all I can think of for now but thanks for making this amazing script.
- Josh

mytzusky作者
§

Yes a lot of good ideas, few of them which I already have as a test version, but unfortunately the free part of this script will stop here. The script already does a lot of free work other paid apps do for good money at the moment. Thanks for the interest.

§

You've clearly put a lot of time into this script and publicly released it for free and I agree with you that an advanced version should be paid for. Do you know roughly how much it will cost and when it will be released? Thanks.

§
投稿日: 2016/02/02

Automatically enters the free jackpots and/or can enter with the amount of coins you set depending on how big of a percentage you have to win, how many coins you have, etc (may be getting a little to complicated there but I'm sure you get the point)
- Automatically disenchant your items and you can turn it on or off so you can turn it on in your other account (set up with a vpn or something) to just use on jackpots and use your main one to collect gold, xp, open crates, etc.

i wold pay for this, just saying :D

§
投稿日: 2016/02/04

Mihai Morcov , thank you for your work! This inspired me to create my own script ;).

@josh12341 and @mindmaster,
About auto-disenchanting, check it out please:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/14965-vulcun-inventory-helper

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。