Greasy Fork is available in English.

Discussions » Creation Requests

I need a script today to help me keep my job. I am broke and need this job. Anyone else been there?

§
Posted: 14.6.2016
Edited: 14.6.2016

I need a script today to help me keep my job. I am broke and need this job. Anyone else been there?

I just got a job w/a major social media provider, all I am allowed to say, but I am unable to keep up with production speed of writing comments in two comment areas per screen. Ideally, what I need is a script that will auto post a per-determined text value based on radio button selections I make on each page. I am putting together these value="text" now, but I don't know how to script this and I must get up to speed in next 48 hours or bye-bye job. Can anyone help me at the late hour???
I am attaching an image of the form i need the script to help me complete repetitively and fast.

woxxomMod
§

There are several well-known browser extensions that should be able to automate this, the only names I remember are iMacros and Roboform but you can find more by googling "form filling automation browser extension".

§

I added IMacros today, but as the answers that I submit are variable and based on 4 other choices I make per page, I need a modified script for this.

§

No one here can make you the script unless they know the specific webpage that you want it to work on.

§
Posted: 15.6.2016

Oh, I see, I didn't know that but I would share that info w/ personwho would help me. Sorry so James Bondish, but kind of have to be, you know, eyes only and all that. I can explain better to person who helps me, but it doesn't look from the offers today. I taught myself and wrote a spread sheet DBase today to work w/script in imacros, but still need script help for project start.ing tomorrow.
Thanks for responding at least with that info.

Mark

§
Posted: 15.6.2016

I would be willing to help you, but without testing I'm not certain I could make a solution that worked. If you email me the website I'll see what I can do. [email protected]

§
Posted: 16.6.2016

Did you get my email?

Sign in to post a reply.